Monday, June 16, 2008

Why a blog? If yes, why this way?

Salam Alaikum everyone.
May you all be in the best state of health and faith.

Well, I am a Muslim girl living my life with lots and lots of dreams. No idea if they will ever fulfill or not but I'll try.
Many of the people who will visit this blog definately would know that I already have another blog. So why anoother one?

Hmm, the reason for that is real simple. My first blog is of a specific genre, Teen Muslims and some things related to that. In which I am duty bound to post things of that very subject. http://www.teen-muslims.discussionsblog.com/ This is my first blog address if U want to visit :D

Being a story writer, I cannot share all my work with that blog. So thats what made me think of another one.
In this blog, I will share my experiences, lifestyle, bad times, pictures and so much. So keep tuned.
It might be JUST ANOTHER BLOG for you but for me, its the way to explain who I am.
Thanks for all my readers of previous blog. I hope insha ALLAH I get a positive feedback for this one too.
May ALLAH bless you all.

Stay blessed and take care.
Fi aman ALLAH

No comments: