Thursday, June 19, 2008

3....2...1....Pens Down!!!

Salam Alaikum everyone.
may you all be in the best state of health and faith.
Recently during my exams I had a strange experience. We had one funny. confusing and a scary examiner who used to come in the middle of the paper and at the end to tell us that whatever we have written is enough and time is over.

One thing I hated about him was his countdown. Our papers being lengthy, we never had enough time. Specially in my paper of Education, Ohh, I was sure I wont complete it in time. I knew that my long questions wont be done in time so why not do them first. Still, when I started the short ones, they were far harder and longer than the long ones..!! What was the professor, who made our paper, thinking? We are robots or something??

Anyhow, our examiner entered our exam room....What was going through his mind? I have no idea. His face looked as if he will snatch our papers. He started the countdown from 1 minute. And when it came to some seconds, he scared the hell out of me. 5....4...3....2.....1.....PENS DOWN. And asked our lady examiner to collect the answer sheets.
She started collecting them. While I handed over my sheet, my hands were shaking and I was too much scared. Why? Cos I missed two questions, not enough time.

Now I was wondering, there will be a time when ALLAH will order us to stop writing, put our pens down. How many of us will regret things in life? How many of us will be shaking cos most of us have missed million question unanswered. Million duties undone. How badly we will think,"If only I get another chance."
Trust me, there is no other chance after this one. You can repeat your exams, your semesters and you can do anything with your academic life. But this chance we are given to worship ONE GOD, ALLAH S.W.T, To serve humanity, this chance wont be given again.You regret 16, 20, 30 or no matter how many years of your life, this is the first and the last chance ever.
Being Muslims, its our first and foremost responsibility to prove ourselves as Muslims. We have a work given which needs to be done. So be a Muslim and show that u r one.

Hope, insha ALLAH, when ALLAH orders our heart to stop beating and our brain to stop working, we have done enough good so we dont have to say,"I wish I can live once again so I prove myself right."
May ALLAH bless us all.

Fi aman ALLAH

No comments: