Monday, June 16, 2008

I was given a Life, I wasted it (Poem)

I was given a choice, I lost it..
I was given opportunity, i missed it
I was given a chance, I didn’t take it...
I was given risk, i feared it..
I was given faith, i weakened it..
I was given belief, I couldn’t find it..
I was given a source (Holy Qur'an), i neglected it..
I was given help, I was too arrogant to take it
I was given a family; i disrespected it
I was given loving group of people. I dishonored it
I was given money, i misused it..
I was given happiness, i was unthankful for it..
I was given sadness, still i didn’t remembered HIM
I was given a life, I WASTED IT!!
Now I believe I have chance to built..
To prove, I was given a life and I LIVED IT


Description: This is the poem that represents most of us. Who live for nothing, with no dreams. We need a wake up call or else we will die for nothing, with no beliefs.

1 comment:

2B or not 2B said...

khosh amdid choti behan !!! ur fellow blogger ;)

keep up the high spirit :)


fi aman Allah