Monday, July 28, 2008

Some Deaths Do Affect Us..!!

Salam Alaikum everyone.

May you all be in the best state of health and faith.

As you might have known that I am a very very bad movie addict. Bad in a sense that I HAVE to watch a movie everyday otherwise my day doesnt pass.

Recently found the release of "The Dark Knight". Another batman sensation. Living in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, I am unable to watch the movie but its trailers really seem to be intresting. And there is a guy I just dont want to talk about as it makes me sad or I should say, it makes me feel worst deep down inside. His name is Heath Ledger, The Joker of The Dark Knight (TDK).


His character is really kind of scary. But for me its just sad. This phenomenal actor late Heath Ledger passed away this year on 22 January by an accidental overdose of prescribed drug(s). Or so does the media says.


He was 28 and now is very well known for this character of his.

The Joker is a very strange villian who is somehow funny, scary and for people like me, a legend.


When I saw the trailer for the first time I couldnt believe it was Heath Ledger. He looked completely different. You like it or not, the joker DOES seem to be a TRUE bad guy.


In real Ledger doesnt have those bad guy looks but Joker is really a good example of transforming someone into something, :D.


Ok back to Ledger. I wasnt much of a fan of him. He was a fine actor and pretty much of what hollywood needs. Had a daughter, a pretty 2 year old named Matilda.


When I got to know about his death, I couldnt stop thinking what about his daughter? People like me, the media loving people, have seen him in movies, know his biography etc. But what will happen to his daughter? Who wont get to know her own father except from some movies he has done. She wouldnt have those tender hands holding her. Taking her to school, wiping her tears. He wouldnt be here to hold her hand when she takes her first step. She wouldnt have him with her while walking down the aisle on her big day, her wedding day. She lost someone she would have loved THE MOST.


I might be sounding a little lame and sad. But last night I couldnt help my tears from coming out after I saw the Trailer of TDK on T.V. Its breaking the records. And has already become the most succesful movie of 2008. But one of its main part, The Joker, is no longer here to see the move being a hit among each kind of audience. Children, teens, old people...everyone is loving the movie.


I still cant believe the deaths of many people. Including my dad's brother who was really dear to me. Just like a father he was.

What I learn from these deaths is that get the best out of your life. Do the best in your life. Dont waste it after seeing the worst in the world. If you have an aim, follow it. Dont waste your life for the people who wont support you. Try to prove yourself as a good guy and never try proving it to those who know nothing but criticism. Avail the oppurtunities that come. See the best in everything. As you never know when will be your time to take the last breath.


Death doesnt see who is of what age, if ALLAH has decided for me to die now or to die after 70 years, it upto HIM, not me. So if I can do something right now, I should. Never wait

May ALLAH bless us all and give us the best life and the ability to live it as its best.

FI aman ALLAH

1 comment:

2B or not 2B said...

hihihi wonderful article, beginwith movie critic then end witha wisdom clue

inchallah u'll see it on tv soon :D